Customer: Bosch Security Systems
Services: Design, Commissioning, Verification measurements for voice alarm systems
Year: 2006, ongoing
In 2006, we received the contract to design the voice alarm system for what is now Terminal 3 and Concourse B.
The project has led to a close collaboration with Bosch Security Systems. Meanwhile, we have designed the voice alarms for almost all of the airport’s buildings:
- Terminal 3 (Design & Commissioning)
- Terminal 1 (Modernization)
- Terminal 2 (Revision of existing system)
- Concourse A (Planung & Inbetriebnahme)
- Concourse B (Planung & Inbetriebnahme)
- Concourse C (Revision, ongoing)
- Concourse D (Design & commissioning)
- DWC / Terminal in Jebel Ali (Revision, enhancements)
The design was carried out according to the requirements of both NFPA 72 and ISO 7240-19.